Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 21: Photo Challenge

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.


I have thought about this post all day off and on and every time I think about it I come to the same conclusion...


If I wanted to forget about it then, I wouldn't and don't have pictures of it. 

It is that simple. I am a firm believer that everything that has happened to me in my life has happened for a reason. I don't believe that I would change anything that has happened to me. Would I have been nicer to a few people looking back and wish a few people were nicer to me? Of course. Are there decisions that I made that in hindsight I might have made a different one knowing now what I didn't know then? Sure. But each of those things have made me who I am.

I don't believe in holding onto regrets. That doesn't mean that I haven't regretted things that I have done, but I truly believe in the Forgiveness of Sins and Transgressions, and part of that process is truly believing that GOD and others have forgiven you when you have asked for it. Without that belief Satan has got you right where he wants you...in a self pity party where there is no out. 

Thank God for His Grace and His Mercy. Thank God that I have learned many lessons throughout my life. Thank God that I am still a work in progress. And Thank God and others for His and their Forgiveness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment