Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 16: Photo Challenge

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.This is my Aunt Ginger and Noah Oct. 2010

There are many people in my life who inspire me in different areas, but my Aunt has done an amazing job over the last few years in different areas of her life! A few years ago she went back to grad school and earned her Ph.D, and quit smoking (something she swore she would never give up)! Over the last 2 years she has lost a fair amount of weight and taken so many measures in her life to become a healthier person. This last year I dare say she has found love again and has tried so many new and adventurous things that she thought she would never do. I am so proud of her. She is a true example of a hard working, never say never lady.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! I love to hear about your life even when it seems there's no time to talk with a busy life I still get to hear about yours! Thanks for the awesome posts! Maybe I will start a blog of my own sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! I really enjoy doing the blog...and it keeps my facebook time down! I love reading blogs that a few of my friends have too. I am debating what to do after this 30 day challenge is up.... :) Hope all is well with you and Cory! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete